Thursday, March 25, 2021

Unimaginable Taskmasters

In Te ngahere we have been doing the taskmasters. The Taskmaster is a cool activity to do with your class . The rules were that there is one drawer and two runners there is one piece of paper outside on the widow with pictures on it. The thing that work well was communicating with our group. The thing the didn't work well was when you are trying to tell your group where the pictures are on the paper it would just confused the drawer and the runners. Our tema drawer was Dale and the two runners were me and River. Have you ever done same thing like taskmasters.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brooklyn,
    I´m Nike from Ahipara School. I wish we could do taskmasters it looks really fun to do. I like how you put a photo in. Maybe next time you could tell us more things you have done. Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora,my name is aliyah i am from Ahipara,wish i could hear more about your taskmasters,maybe next time add a lillte more colour, cant wait to hear back from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooklyn it’s me Ana from your class. I like how you are talking about taskmaster and I know it was amazing.
    I enjoy doing the taskmaster because I was having so much fun and I know that you had so much fun too.
    I really enjoyed doing the taskmaster but it was hard for me but I had fun. I really enjoyed reading your blog post it was amazing.

    Did you have fun doing taskmaster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooklyn,
    I´m hunter from Ahipara School. I wish we could do taskmasters it looks really fun to do. I like how you put a photo in. Maybe next time you could tell us more things you have done. Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete