Friday, June 4, 2021

Ultimate Cooking


                     

In Te Ngahere we have been going to technology, only the year 7’s and 8’s can go to technology. The year 8s do woodwork and the year 7s do cooking. The teacher that teaches cooking is Whaea Dot and the teacher that does woodworks is Mr E. For cooking we made a apple sponge, first we took some apples and we peeled them, then we cut them all up and put them in a pot and put some water inside the pot and added the apples in. After that we let them cook. While the apples were cooking we made the sponge batter,  to make the sponge you need 8 tablespoons of flour, 3 quarters of baking powder, then mix it with the flour. The next thing we did was put a block of butter in to the pot and let it melt, then we put the flour and the baking powder in with the butter and mixed it. Then we put the sponge batter on top of the apples and let it cook. After 20 minutes we ate it and we go to add ice cream “ Yummy”. 

Have you ever been to technology before?





4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Brooklyn it’s Dale from your class. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about your cooking at technology in Moerewa because you explained what you were cooking. I have also been to technology to cook. I have also been to technology to do wood work.
    Would you rather cooking or wood work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brooklyn it is Zane from your class. I really liked your blog post about Technology because the apple sponges you made sounded like it was delicious. I wish I could’ve eaten some but sadly I had to do woodwork. Did the apple sponges taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooklyn it’s Jade here. I really like your blog post about “Unlimited Cooking” because I like that you have explained what you did and how you did it. I also really like your blog post because we used to do cooking but now we do woodwork. What do you like better cooking or woodwork?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Brooklyn, my name is Bryson from Ahipara school. I like how you told us about your cooking at technology. Maybe next time you could add photos. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete