Friday, May 14, 2021

Awesome Ngahere Notes

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about what is in our ngahere. First we had to make a Google doc and get an animal from the ngahere. Then we got the information about your animal like what it’s habitat is what it’s diet s and more . Then after you finished your Google doc you can make an animation or screencastify. I chose to make an animation so what I did was I made I Funko Pop and put in on to my animation then I got same speech bubbles and put them next to the funko pop to make it look like the funko pop was taking. After that I got the information from my Google doc and put it onto the speech box one by one. Then at the end we made a presentation about all of the information we added. We did this to teach others about the NZ ngahere and the animals in it

Have you ever made an animation like this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment