Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Amazing Cooking

 


On Tuesday the year 7s and 8s went to technology the 7s did cooking and the year 8s did woodwork. Our teacher for cooking was Whaea Dot and the teacher for woodworks was Mr Edward. For cooking we made pizzas on my pizzas I had tomato, onions, capsicum, bacon and pineapple. The hard part about cooking was at the end of the day we had to clean our units and do the dishes. The ingredients I used to make the dough   was flour, olive oil, sugar, milk powder and yeast. Then after the dough was finished we got the flour shaker and the rolling pin we sprinkled flour on my unit and on the rolling pin and we made the dough into a 1 big circle using the rolling pin, Then you put on tomato pasta sauce then we put on all of our ingredients on top of the pasta sauce. I enjoyed doing cooking because you got to learnt how to make awesome foods like pizza and other cool food. 


Have you ever done something like this before?


No comments:

Post a Comment