Friday, May 7, 2021

Mind Blowing Reading Test

  On the first day of the new term we had to do a reading activity. The test was about following directions. Our teacher gave us a piece of paper with directions on it we had to read everything carefully before doing anything but I didn’t listen and I just read the directions well I was going down the piece of paper. I thought it was going to be easy just following the directions on the paper. I got to the 19th directions and the first direction said to read everything carefully before doing anything and the last directions said now that you have finished reading everything carefully do only sentences one and two then quietly draw on the back of the paper while you wait for everyone else to finish. So we just had to do sentence one and two. We did this reading activity to learn to follow directions. This reading tests made we feel very happy because I like to do reading tests and it make me learnt more reading.  Have you ever done a reading test like this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment